Friday, September 4, 2009

Rally Against Wall Street's Health Care Takeover | CommonDreams.org


Rally Against Wall Street's Health Care Takeover | CommonDreams.org
Go to this article from Potter. Well worth reading even if a bit long.

An excerpt: "I'm ashamed that I let myself get caught up in deceitful and dishonest PR campaigns that worked so well, hundreds of thousands of our citizens have died, and millions of others have lost their homes and been forced into bankruptcy, so that a very few corporate executives and their Wall Street masters could become obscenely rich.

But It was only during the last few years of my career that I came to realize the full scope of the harm my colleagues and I had caused, and the lengths that insurance companies will go to increase their profits at the expense of working families."

No comments: