Thursday, October 6, 2016

Know your options on the ballot. There is information out there.

Know your options on the ballot. There is information out there.

"What was really important to me was deciding about other independents,Democrats and Green Party candidates. I have a “close to my heart” list that includes things like single payer health care also known as universal health care or medicare for all.

We recently visited my in- laws in Canada, great couple. My sister in law has fought tooth and nail to become a truly dynamite woman. She remarried a few years ago to a wonderful man. He went for an annual physical a while back. It revealed a serious cardiac problem that required a quadruple by pass. In the United States this is a death sentence for some without really good insurance and deep, deep pockets or it means a lot of debt. For my brother in law it meant he got the surgery he needed and didn’t have to liquidate everything the family owned and still be in deep debt." 

No comments: